Compassionate Family Dentistry in Middletown
Our team is committed to providing preventive and restorative dental care for families in Middletown, NJ. At Middletown Family Dental, we focus on education and prevention, ensuring ideal dental health for you and your loved ones.
Gentle Dental Care in Middletown
Whether you are seeking treatment for yourself, your children, or your parents, you can count on our dentists to provide gentle dental care. We take the time listen and assess each of our patients as individuals.
Children’s Dental Care
We provide general dentistry to meet the needs of your whole family. We are proud to serve patients from the ages of three and up. However, if your child has a dental issue before then we are happy to provide care. When treating children, our dentist takes a light-hearted, no-stress approach.
- Education – Our goal is to get your child excited about the importance of dental health. our Middletown family dentists introduce them to proper oral hygiene and the basics of good snacking to avoid damage their teeth. Our focus is to let them know that a healthy smile is a beautiful smile.
- Fluoride Treatments and Sealants - To protect your child’s teeth from decay, these treatments are often recommended to prevent early cavities from forming before your child learns to brush and floss correctly.
- Space Maintainers – These appliances are recommended after the loss of one or more baby teeth and before the permanent teeth are ready to emerge. If the space remains empty for too long, existing teeth shift, sometimes resulting in crowding or other alignment issues.
For anxious children, nitrous oxide is available to keep visits positive. To avoid anxiousness whenever possible, we typically recommend early appointments for children, as they are not usually tired from the day’s activities.
We celebrate our young patients and offer encouragement throughout their visit. After treatment is completed, as a reward for their participation, kids can look forward to choosing a toy from our treasure chest.
Dental Care for Adults and Seniors
Whether you are interested in improving the health or aesthetics of your smile, we provide many services to meet your goals.
- Cosmetic Dentistry - to enhance your smile
- Traditional Restorations - to restore aesthetics and function
- Implant-supported Restorations - to replace missing teeth from root to crown
Our traditional and implant-supported restorations include crowns, bridges, and dentures.
Dental Appointments That Fit Your Schedule
Our dentists and staff understand you have a busy life. If you would like to coordinate visits so that multiple members of your family can be seen together, we can make arrangements accordingly.
If you are seeking a family or children’s dentist in Middletown who provides comprehensive dental care, call our dedicated family dentist today!